Compliance & PPACA
While Federal law imposes numerous requirements on group health coverage that employers offer to their employees, the Healy Group will help monitor and communicate the proper procedures to help ensure compliance regarding these regulations by offering the following services:
We can provide you with timely updates on health care reform and explain how changes affect your business, in layman’s terms. Our comprehensive, well-researched documents are written by a team of lawyers to help you stay in compliance.
- Review current documents
- Identify potential deficiencies
- Present model documents for consideration
- Prepare a comprehensive Compliance Toolkit which includes a binder of all plan documents and support materials
- Update documents as necessary
- Distribute alerts and compliance communications
- Participate in any communications with the DOL and assist in preparing clients for an anticipated audit
We can guide you through selecting a health plan to ensure that your plan is in compliance with current, applicable regulations. We can provide you with information that details what your plan must cover, and the rules for rescinding coverage.